THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bachlorette Party in South Carolina!




It was so great to travel to Columbia to be with Shannon for
her parties! I arrived on Thursday and she had arranged for me
to have a room at the Hilton Downtown. What a nice treat!
Of course we did some shopping. Almost a natural for mom and daughter!
Ate out at great restaurants and generaly enjoyed ourselves!
Saturday evening my friend Vicki Lewis drove down from North Carolina to join me!
It was so great to see her. I had not seen her in 9 years! We had a lot of catching up
to do. She spent the night with me and met Shannon's friends.
It was also a chance for me to meet her friends who I only had known by name.
All very nice young ladies! Thank you for including me and making me feel welcome!

No comments: